Friday, November 17, 2006

I couldn't sleep last night and was exhausted in class today. I slept all afternoon until practice which helped. Still it's been a rough day. I went to Springfield tonight with some basketball players and other friends which helped take my mind off things. We were supposed to go see Borat but Cassie is dumb and can't read movie listings. We were there at 7:45 for a 7:00 movie needless to say we didn't see it. We ended up going to IHOP and hanging out for a few hours which was a lot of fun. Then we sang Kareokee the whole way home. There is something funnier about the story but I have been sworn to secrecy so I guess your just going to have to miss out. Okay well it is pushing 11:00 which is curfew so I gotta get going, Coach has been known to check everyones room. We play IVCC tomorrow in Ogelsby and the bus leaves at ten, but I am watching Elf for a good laugh, so bed will have to wait just a little bit.

Carrie Out

No comments: