Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I have been so tired lately, it's getting a little annoying. I came back yesterday after the dr. and was gonna watch t.v. in my bed next thing I knew it was two hours later I apparently feel asleep. I don't know why I am so worn out. I got my paper edited today and classes went alright, you can tell even the teachers are getting antsy for Thanksgiving break. I had lunch with Ashley and Coach Thomas today which was funny. We are definately his favorites and he can't deny it. Tonight I went back and watch our high school girls, including Darci:), play basketball. I took Ashley with me so she could witness the beauty that is Olympia basketball. Justin came so it was nice to see him minus the fact that he is a big dork. Our girls lost by four, but I got to talk some things out with Jay after the game, let's just say I am very grateful to have him in my life. Well after I talked to Jay I had to call Amber and ended up talking to her for like forty five minutes, so pretty much they are my favorite people ever and I can't help but love them. But the best news of today is that six am practice got cancelled. I decided that coach was just getting us in the holiday mood giving us something to be thankful for and you better believe I am. I won't probably write until I get back Thanksgiving will be interesting, but I am hoping for the best.

Carrie Out

No comments: