Monday, November 20, 2006

Long day, more like long week. The babyshower went well it was nice to see my family and just be able to relax for awhile. I am so excited about the babies coming gives me something postive to look forward to. My MRI went okay today, it took about an hour which you all know for me is a long time to lay still. Especially in the uncomfortable postion I was in, we should know the results by Wednesday. I did read the entire new Sports Illustrated while laying there, I know quite the accomplishment. The game went alright as well, we won by about eight, but once again I didn't touch the floor. Someone came to see me which was very nice but also very hard to deal with. As of now though I realize it actually was helpful and made me feel a little better. I was upset but Coach Thomas took care of me like always, he's a good guy. I don't have class until 11:00 tomorrow which is nice, but I do have a 10:30 meeting with my English teacher. Here's to hoping today is another improvement on yesterday.

Carrie Out

No comments: