Thursday, November 02, 2006

I finally got out of my boot today!! It was pretty much fantastic. I have to wear inserts now which means I had to rip apart a pair of my shoes so I could put them in. They hurt really bad right now, they are really stiff. The Dr. said they would take a while to break in. I was only supposed to wear them for half an hour tonight but decided I could practice in the for an hour and a half. My legs and back were killing me but the Ibueprofen has helped a little. I went to the sectional volleyball championship out at Oly tonight with Nicole. It was Hartem vs. Mackinaw so I got to watch Kate play even though the lost. I sat with the Finchum family and Sara, it was a good time, the love hanging out with me....somewhere deep down inside. Nicole and I didn't even get lost on the trip and I was the navigator, please hold your applause. We leave tomorrow for an overnighter for basketball in Rockford. I can't dress but still get to go. I am the videotaper I know my role on the team is awesome. Hopefully we play well and have a lot of fun.

Carrie Out

No comments: