Saturday, July 14, 2007

Gearing up for Confrence

So I have spent the last two days pretty much doing nothing and just relaxing. I was loving it. I have successfully reread all six Harry Potter books before Deathly Hollows comes out next weekend. Mom hates Harry Potter and says I am a dork, but the books are sooo addictingly good. Last night I picked up a copy of Tuesdays With Morrie to read on the way to Tennessee, it is tempting me terribly if we didn't leave tomorrow morning I don't think I would make it. We went and loaded up most of our stuff in the vans tonight we leave tomorrow after church. I looked it up and we are going to Lee University in Cleveland Tennessee the campus and town both look very nice. We are staying in Nashville tomorrow night I guess our hotel has a guitar shaped pool, snazy. Okay interruption....there is a mouse in our kitchen and I can hear it. This just creeps me out I HATE mice, ewe sooo disgusting. Snakes, spiders, bugs, whatever they don't bother me but mice, urgh, makes me quiver. Back to my rantings. Something I am excited about is that on Thursday we are traveling to Chattanooga to see Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain and spend the day there. This sounds very interesting to me. So don't expect anything on here until next Saturday at the earliest I will try to give a nice summary of my trip and experiences. I know you all can't wait. But in the meanwhile please pray for us to have safe travel and a good week. Have a delightful week!

Carrie Out

No comments: