Friday, July 06, 2007

Running Late

I haven't written in like a week and I had no idea...oops! Well over that time I have once more been busy babysitting, umping, and playing basketball, squeezing in time for friends and fun somewhere between that. I have seen two sets of fireworks in celebration of the fourth. I hate fireworks, they are so loud and always catch me off guard...I am a bit jumpy. I watched the first set with two of my friends from College, it was nice to see them, especially since one of them left for an African missions trip yesterday. I watched the second set with Matt and Ryan in Hopedale, this is something I have pretty much done my whole life and they love to make fun of me watching fireworks, still I really enjoyed spending time with them College has really cut back on the times we see each other next year will be worse though Ryan is transfering to a school in Florida. I went to see Evan Almighty with Kelsey and Darci the other day it was a lot of fun and I loved the movie, very funny. I also went to a get together out at Kels on Tuesday it was a good time. Soo random information on the Fourth Darci and I were a little hyper dressing up at Grandma's and doing dumb stuff. Well we decided to make brownies which we barely revived from a mistake early on, DARCI'S mistake, hehe. Well we didn't eat them all so I took them home the dog then proceeded to eat them all while we were at the fireworks, nice. Oh and I got another cortizone shot in my foot, ouch, but the best part I get another one at the end of the month oh the joy! Last night I went to the College and played basketball, I throughly enjoyed myself once again, playing ball with friends is fun even if it was three trillion degrees. Coach Thomas and Ryan came to see us too which was a nice suprise I miss them. I have had a lovely morning this morning. Woke up late, got here late, on a hurry on the way here I took the wrong car then had to go back and switch left again saw three deer on the way and got stuck behind a train, I know awesome. Well at least Paige has slept in really late today, hopefully the rest of the day picks up:)

Carrie Out

No comments: