Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ahh My Babies

I got to go play ball at the college again last night and it was a delightful time. It does make me tired but I definately enjoy it, especially the seeing my friends part. We only had three girls from the college last night so we were running a little low but it was still fun. I was woken up this morning at 5 by the lovely noise of my phone ringing. It was Amber telling me I didn't have to babysit because Paige had an ear infection and pink eye, nice. I throughly enjoyed going back to bed and having the day off definately worked in my favor. I was just talking to Mom the other day about how I wanted to go see the babies but never had any time so I used my day off wisely. Sam let Grandma and I (and Kaho too) come spend the afternoon with her and Clay. I love that baby that is all I have to say. I had a good time Josh (cousin...not husband, hehe) also had the day off so we got to spend time with him and Aunt Lynn also. We had pizza and went swimming it was nice to hang out. Clay was up and happy while we were there so that was fun too I love listening to him laugh and his funny noises. After we left Morton I took Grandma by Saywer and Brian's tombstone to look at it. It looks really nice and just felt peaceful, like I could actually feel the boys while I was standing there. While it was sad I just felt really close to them, I liked that. Then we stopped by Aunt Kathy's because Kyleigh was there so we spent some time with her Keith, Ashleigh, and Amy. It was nice to see all of them as well. Tonight I was supposed to umpire I got over there and got stormed out I got payed though so that was delightful. Oh but the best news of the night I GOT A CAR! I know I am excited, thanks Grandpa:) We have to go get the license tomorrow and then I am all set, whoo hooo.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Lucky duck.

I'll take a car too, please, Grandpa. :)