Sunday, June 17, 2007

Scary Thoughs

This weekend has flown by which to me is a bit crazy because I haven't done much of anything. My days were slow and relaxing but apparently that was only an illusion. The water park Friday didn't turn out too bad I actually had fun. The new park was really nice and I enjoyed hanging out with Darci who came along. I ended up umping that night and then Darc and I babysat while Jay and Amber went to dinner. I got sunburned, well as burned as my untanning skin gets, but it was so weird I only burned in spot, kinda like a lepord. Saturday well not much went down. Ran to Bloomington, helped Mom set up for Brent's football fundraiser, and then came home and started reading Harry Potter for probably the tenth or eleventh time. I know I am cooler than cool, I am icy chill:) Then the boys and I went and had steak dinner at the fundraiser, it was delicious, can't beat a good steak. Today was pretty laid back as well. Started off the day at church, came home and sorted through the pile of laundry we had on the back porch that I am pretty sure even a professional mountain climber would have trouble scaling. The rest of the day I didn't do much just hung out, read, and played with the dog. I know another thrilling day of excitement, but it was nice. This morning my Uncle Ron's Mom passed away, this was bittersweet for the family as they didn't like watching her suffer but still. So if you could keep the Brown family in your thoughts and prayers it would be appreciated. To be honest with you this scares me a little bit. Just makes me realize again, as if I hadn't had enough reminders, how fragile life is. I have had this on my mind lately just for the fact that I recognize how much older my family is getting my Aunts and Uncles are older than my Mom and it just scares me to think that I could lose them. I know it sounds dumb, age really has nothing to do with death, but still its just a harrowing thought.

Random note I found a new song I really like it is called Does Anybody Hear Her? by the Casting Crowns, I really like it, and you should probably check i t out.

Carrie Out

No comments: