Monday, June 25, 2007

Lincoln I Like it

Do you sometimes feel like your life has spun out of control and you have no idea how it got there? Like everything just colapsed at once and your standing at the bottom looking up. I kinda feel like that now there is so much going on around me that I am not going to discuss on here but sometimes, it just gets you. Aside from a few things I had an okay weekend, doing some fun things. On Friday night after babysitting I went to Lincoln to watch Ryan (Coach Thomas' son) play baseball. I met Ashley there and really enjoyed talking to her and watching the game. I love how excited he gets when we come to watch him, makes me laugh when he tries to act all cool in front of his friends. It was nice to see him and Coach Thomas they can always make me smile. Saturday I did work around the house all afternoon. Sunday I went to Brent's game for awhile and then went to the college to play basketball. I miss this a lot. Who knew sprinting up and down the floor in a 100 degree gym could be so releasing and fun. I liked seeing some of my teamates and my Coach and to just play to not have to worry about anything but playing ball. It was great. I also got to eat my beloved Jimmy John's mmm mmm nothing beats a Slim 5 for $3.18 I eat there a lot during school can you tell:) Today was a good day. Kelsey came to see the girls today so we had a special day. We took them to meet Amber and Jay for lunch, took them to the mall, let them ride the carosel, bought them each something little, and took them out for ice cream. It was a fun day and made the time pass a lot quicker than usual. Tomorrow I get to go play ball again and am looking forward to it...even though I am a bit sore from last time:)

Carrie Out

No comments: