Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eating Veggie Tales....Sorry Jr.

I am back sorry for the long drought. I have just had a lot going on and some other things on my mind. But fear not here I am! So life in the last week...wow has it been that long since I have posted...has been busy. Last Saturday I got to babysit Clay. I really did enjoy myself even though Sam thinks I just tell her that. I loved spending time with him and playing with him, who knew that someone who just lays there and looks around could be so engrossing. I started babysitting full time this week. It has been a little stressful just having some trouble getting Alexis who is six transitioned back into summer mode and fighting with the potty training of two year old Paige. It's hard for her to see me as a disciplinarian since I spend most of my time during the year being "fun" Carrie. Believe me we have fun though. We go on treasure hunts, build forts, play in the sprinkler and pool , go for bike rides, draw chalk pictures on the sidewalk, and sing random made up songs. Hopefully things will ease up once we all readjust to one another. Random fact: I have a new found love for asparagus. It is good Justin and I grill it and eat it almost everynight. Before now I only knew asparagus as Jr. on Veggie Tales, mmm Jr. tastes good cooked with a little salt. Other things I have been doing include riding my awesome amazing bicycle, hanging out with my brothers, playing with my dog, and making a picture scrapbook of pictures from my first year of college. I know my life is just that thrilling:)

Carrie Out

No comments: