Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sweet Summer

The last couple of days have been on the go, but that's the way I like things. I'd rather be busy than sitting around. Monday I umped a game more like an inning of a game because the storm came through and we called it off. Not too bad getting paid for half an hour of work. During the day though I just had Alexis so I let her do something special we made homemade finger paints and painted out in the driveway all afternoon. Yesterday was pretty busy as well. I babysat all day then had to hurry home to go to Grandma Brown's visitation. I hate those things I can't even look in the caskets anymore makes me sick. Ever since I looked at Scott in his the image is burned in my eyes I can still see it and I HATE it. Just isn't how you want to remember people. Then we went to Brent's baseball game actually Justin, Kaho, and I left and wandered around Wal-Mart we were bored. After the game we ate Monicals and it was utterly delightful, I love me some Monicals. I took Kaho with me to babysit today it actually was a lot of fun. We went bikeriding, swimming, and played hide and seek. This evening I went back to Atlanta to watch my friends play a softball game I enjoyed seeing all my friends play. Also Coach Andrews (my college softball coach) was there so it was nice to see him. Well I need to get off to bed tomorrow we are taking the girls to the movies...fun fun:)

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Sorry I don't love those singers . . .but we do share a love for Daughtry at least! :)

Thanks for coming to my grandma's visitation. It meant a lot to us.