Monday, July 30, 2007

Reading and Riding

Okay so I am a little slow blogging when it comes to the summer...my sorries:) Sooo life, well it has been good for the most part. I did read the entire Harry Potter in two days when I got it it was delightful. I am now reading Praise Habit by David Crowder and am attempting to read the Bible cover to cover. It is kinda interesting I have never read stories completely and word for word Sunday school versions are definately censored. Matt and Ryan came into youth last night, those two crack me up. I am suprised we didn't have our youth group invitations revoked when the three of us haven't been together in a while it can get a bit out of hand. Lately I have been a bike riding fiend I mean I ususally ride my bike but not 15 to 20 miles a day, but I am throughly enjoying myself. I worked at a golf outing fundraiser for school on Friday it poured all morning but it was nice to see my friends. I watched Clay on Saturday and he makes me laugh. He makes this noise that sounds like a kitten purring and it is pretty funny. He also would make these noises whenever I walked out of the room to make sure I knew he was there. Brent is sitting behind me reading this and he is annoying...stupid boys.

Carrie Out

No comments: