Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dollar Theater

I was up til 3 am coughing last night. I love sicky. Headed off to work a lil before 10 to spend 2 hours pretending to read for class. I got bored and opted to read a whole People Magazine instead. Hey we all have priorities:) Checked out of work and had two hours to kill before class. I met some teammates for lunch. That cafeteria is still crazy train and lunch was well, gross. Got back to my room around one and took to emailing my Co-op teacher from Brigham. I am excited to get that underway so hopefully we get a schedule set up soon. Off to class where I am already bored out of my mind...it only took 3 days. Old Man River just knows how to make me shut off my brain. The man has a gift. Except for today I was totally zoning out and he stops in the middle of one of his hour long stories, calls me by name and asks me a question. First off he never stops his stories, second off he never asks questions, and third off he never calls on specific people. I was stunned by his move and didn't answer right away cause I had to process what was going on. After I realized that hey he really was asking me a question I pulled out some answer that he seemed happy with. But yeah it was weird. Then it was off to pick-up. It was incredibly hot in the practice gym today. Like my clothes were literally soaked, it was a good time. Grabbed some dinner with Christina, Sean, and Karen and it actually wasn't bad. Spinach lasagna, garlic bread, and some Lucky Charms with Soy Milk, tasty. Tonight we hit up the dollar theater down the street to see "Pelham 123" good movie, and sweet deal. The dollar theater is our new favorite place, I may never go see a movie in a real theater again, although we all know I will. Came back and did my homework as of 20 minutes ago, as said I am doing a great job prioritizing:) But as for now I think I wanna watch TV.

Carrie Out

No comments: