Monday, August 31, 2009

Wedding Shower

Tis been a busy weekend. Friday was spent watching Football. They lost but Brent did ok and hey, it's football. Stayed at Sondgeroth's and stayed up late kicking Troy's but on the X-Box. Saturday was spent running errands with Beth and Taylor. Then I hit up a team party for the night. It was fun, I like my teammates. Stayed at home last night and spent almost my entire day at church today. I was there from 8:45am-8:00pm, good times. Service ran long today so that wasn't helping. I didn't go to Sunday School instead Beth and I set up decorations for Lys and Sam's wedding shower. It was fall theme and ended up looking really nice...at least I think it did ha. Then I made cookie platters. I was quite the cuisine designer. The shower was from 2-4 we had fewer people than we were expecting but still it went well. Lys and Sam got a lot of good stuff and I even had a good time hanging out with the people. After the shower Beth and I spent a solid hour cleaning up, fun. At 5:3o I decided I had to leave the church even if it was just for a few minutes. My high schoolers were showing up for youth group so I left them with Beth and ran home to change clothes. Mom gave me a plate of turkey on the way out the door and my ten minute vacation was over. At youth we had planned a movie night since Lys wasn't coming and we had been busy all day. We made some Mac and Cheese and hung out then watched part of "Second Hand Lions." I on the other hand fought with the copy machine. I was trying to prepare a Bible Study curriculum for my high schoolers to do at school. I had the materials I was just struggling to get them copied. I finally left the church at 8pm with everything done and cleaned up, it was a success. I went back home and showered and well it was great. I got some fruit to bring back to school then stopped at Beth and Troy's on the way back. We watched some football and the news and it was back here. I actually put away all my clothes and goods already, I am proud and it is on to a new week.

Carrie Out

No comments: