Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Books

It's 9:00 and I am actually glad I am feeling tired. I am planning on some early bed seeing as I must be up at 5:30 am. Not happy about it but got to work 6-10am every Friday. That's a lot of time to do a lot of nothing....all the while tired. Anyways started off in Teaching Science with some snacks and coloring. I love it. I'm still waiting to hear back from my Co-op teacher to set my classroom schedule. I worked from 11-1 so I spent my afternoon reading the paper and watching Friends on my lap top. Brent's in the sports page of the Pantagraph, you should check it out. Grabbed lunch to go at Tommy's, a delicious BLT was my pick. Teaching Math is a ridiculous class. The teacher is crazy confusing and there is this girl I have never had in my education classes before that drives me nuts. She apparently thinks that she is the teacher and it annoys us all. Class led straight to pick-up. We played a 3 team rotation with the winner staying on. We played for an hour and my team only lost the last game so we never left the court. It was extremely hot and humid and we were dying. Could be why I'm tired eh? After pick-up Karen and I ate dinner in the cafeteria with the freshman. I was hungry and actually ate, a lot. There was this yummy sesame chicken sandwich I owned and it was crispy potato pancake day so there were good options. Post dinner has been showering and buying the rest to my text books online I think my semester total is somewhere around $200. Not bad considering one of my books in the book store was $150 on its own. Talked to Beth for a few moments. I am riding home with her tomorrow because FOOTBALL STARTS! I love football and am very excited in case you didn't know. I may just crash at their place tomorrow so who knows when I'll be back!

Carrie Out

No comments: