Monday, March 08, 2010

5 years old

Today for the most part I lived the life of a five year old child. Woke up at 5:30 for the ever glorious work. At least I got the desk so I didn't have to sit in a folding chair and wipe other peoples diseases off of machines, yummy. I did some home work and read a children's novel for class. After work I was tired so I took a nap until lunch. For lunch I had peanut butter and jelly and cereal because I could. I spent the next 3 hours of my time in the children's literature section at the ISU library reading picture books. I had to write a 5 page annotated bibliography on children's books and 4 lesson plans on children's lit. I got it all done but felt like a little kid. When I was done I met up with Karen to do our weekly Monday bike riding. Before we started we sat in Coach's office for a half hour sorting through t-shirt money and orders, fun times. After our ride and a shower we met Christina and Sean for dinner. It was pretty disapointing I once again dined on cereal. Then we decided since we had some free time we should rent a movie, except no one else had free time. So instead we went to the dollar theater and watched "The Princess and the Frog," it was awesome. I love Disney Cartoons. Then we went to the library to do more work. I read Eric Carle books and wrote more lessons. It has been a thrilling day but I must be off.

Carrie Out

No comments: