Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tired

I am currently caught up in the Xavier/Kansas State game. Double OT it is a crazy good game. I have missed March Madness all week, I welcome it's return:) I have not felt well all week, at first I thought it was allergies but it isn't going away. I'm not real sick just head congestion and my body feels exhausted at all times, strange. Did not want to go to class this morning...but we all know I did. Teacher brought in Panera bagels for breakfast which were a welcome surprise and very tasty. We spent the morning doing station rotations on the Civil Rights movement. We looked at some issues of the "Saturday Evening Post," they were hilariously entertaining. The smoking adds were funny as were the ones with women. The best one though was an article describing hot dogs as a health food full of protein. We mad our own Civil Rights book as a class ala Eric Carle. We used papers we had painted from art class on our studio night cut them and collaged them to make illustrations. Kelsey and I did the march on Washington it turned out good. I wasn't hungry at lunch I drank some orange juice and ate a grilled cheese. I spent the rest of my lunch break laying in bed. The afternoon of class was a real bore, I don't even really know what we did or were supposed to do. After class I was exhausted I literally laid on my bed for two hours and did nothing. It's not that I am sleeping it's just that my body feels like it has zero energy. Met Christina, Sean, and Karen for dinner and enjoyed the laughter. Night class went surprisingly quick tonight which was nice. We have a lot to do in 2 weeks its quite overwhelming. Hit up Bible Study after class which is always a good time. Now I must refocus on the game!

Carrie Out

2 comments:

HNjbMY said...

hai, u a good writer.
this is my blog
http://cat-and-girl.blogspot.com/
just want share link.

HNjbMY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.