Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lots of Events

Life as of late has gotten crazy I've been all over the place. We lost in basketball, it sucked, A LOT. I don't like finality or the end of things at all. I just keep thinking I will never again put on a uniform, yuck. The upperclassmen road tripped to Wisconsin to watch our guys play, they lost. The trip was a blast and way out of control. We got a flat on the way there. I changed it with my handy skills. Spent an evening in Atlanta with the Finchum's just playing with the girls. Went to Grandma's for an afternoon. Then spent that evening in Morton at Fender's and eventually McKee's playing with Clay. That kid cracks me up. Worked in the office one day and taught youth group. Decided to road trip on my own in my old car to Park Ridge (Chicago) to see Karen, Christina, and Sean. Made it there and back without problem, car or attention related. Visited the Museum of Science and Industry, and happend to be there on free admission day! Hung out with the Solari family watching sweet NCAA games. Came back to school early to work the Final Four and National Championship games. Watching someone win on your home court is terrible. All the upperclassman came back early too so we chilled. Went home Sunday morning for church. Spent the afternoon battling the nasty bugs that live at home. Went to the Wild Game feed where I had phesant and duck for dinner, suprisingly good. Talked to the Case's for a bit. Went to see "Shutter Island," with Trey and Garrett, good movie. Skipped work Monday morning because I could. Slept till lunch. Spent the afternoon at Shirk implementing our new plan of getting in real life shape. Decided to go see "Sherlock Holmes" at the Dollar Theater, awesome movie. Tuesday was eaten up by class. Did abs with Karen after my learning was over. We all went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner, yum. Today I got up and worked for 3 hours. Wrote an entire lesson plan and a reflection paper. Then went with Meggit to Varna to spend the day with the Mintus family. Played Wii, wrestled with the kids, had some good conversation, ate a lot, then headed on home. Now I am tired so rest it is!

Carrie Williams

No comments: