Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Ten List

1. I got all the final art work for our tshirts done as well as a printer for them thanks to Coach Wagners help.
2. We sold 115 t-shirts within 3 hours. It was crazy, I wasn't expecting such a large number so quickly.
3. I finally paid my tuition for this semester.
4. Found out that Cal Ripken Jr. is the speaker this year for "An Evening With the Stars" (the event I worked last year and got to meet Coach K at). I LOVE Cal, I am going to beg Coach Wag's over and over to get us in.
5. Lunch wasn't good but I wasn't suprised, this is cafeteria food we are talking about.
6. I slept terribly last night first thing I did when I went home was take a nap.
7. Finished some of the thousands of homework assignments I have but I am far from being out of the woods.
8. Youth group went well, not a ton of kids but a decent number.
9. Brent's team lost in the first round of Sectionals. Mom says the refs were horrible.
10. There were 2 hours of new SVU on tonight. It was like a post Christmas miracle:)

No comments: