Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Senior Sem. Work

How awesome was the weather today? I almost forgot for a moment that it was March. Too bad I spent most of the day locked in doors thanks to lifes daily demands. Started the day off with some good old fashioned work, I am a dedicated employee of the Shirk center. I tell my boos that I should earn a reward, he laughs at me. Got some homework done during my shift which was nice and shot the breeze with the old men cause they love me. I was very tired so when I got off I took a nap until lunch. Met Karen, Christina, and Sean for dining. There wasn't much good to eat I had a bowl of some kind of stew and cottage cheese, fulfilling ha. Right after lunch I had a meeting with my senior sem teacher. She helped me complete the edits on two of my papers that I was confused on. Then I made myself go up to the second floor and write the rest of my edits. I also have to create a visual representation of my journey to becoming a teacher, while up there inspiration struck. I was going to draw my hand six times from a fist progressing all the way to all five fingers out. Then I learned it could only be on sixe 11X8 paper, no longer a good idea. Since it was nice out I decided to walk around campus and photograph my hand in each of the 6 positions against different backdrops. This worked much better and I made a cool collage. Practice came next we started with relays which are a fun way to get things moving. It was a hard practice but quick paced so no one was complaining. Dinner was lasagna which the cafeteria makes suprisingly well. Came home and wrote the paper to accompany my visual representation. New SVU was on tonight so of course I had to watch it, I wasn't disappointed. When it was over I walked to the girls house to watch the rest of "2012" which we started yesterday, cheesy destruction but it worked.

Carrie Out

No comments: