Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am kinda hyper right now, Kristi and I went to the dollar store and I bought a squeeze pop and ate it all in about a half an hour, I should never eat sugar. All the other girls on the softball team have been making fun of me all week, they think my roomate is really weird and I can't help but agree, she just doesn't seem to fit in. Don't worry I am not a jerk about it I treat her nicely but also enjoy my time spent without her. I played Sega with Kaylee today (Sonic Rules), apparently college makes you a video game junkie, oh well I'm not upset about it : ) I have pretty much spent the whole night with Kristi doing nothing except NOT watching MTV and BET which is all my roomate watches, I hate those channels except for like two shows, I want to watch cartoons and TLC, but whatever. I know I'm slightly venting...get over it. My body is really sore today, running just isn't fun, weight lifting, not to spectacular either. Tommorow I am busy from 8:30 until at least 4:30 with only a 20 minute lunch break, it should be exciting. My shoulder hurts I threw the ball one time today and it popped, that I don't like that feeling at all. Oh and I have come to the conclusion that I love to eat all the time, good thing I am exercising and running my life away, it helps me to not gain wait. I must be off now :)

Carrie Out

No comments: