Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Last night I ended up going bowling it was fun, but best of all it was free. I guess the bowling alley lets Lincoln College kids bowl free every other Monday, I can deal with that. Today went okay classes are kinda picking up and I am getting confused because every day is a new schedule and I am getting lost. I think I need...God help me....a planner.....I've never used one the thought is scary but I am coming to learn neccesary. It was cold here today I walked around in sweats all day, softball practice was even cancelled because it just keeps raining! I had an hour and a half of basketball practice today though we didn't practice much besides running, running, and more running. I has made me a little sore but I am sure I will feel it tomorrow. Went out to Lincoln Christian College today, not a planned trip but our walk led there. I met up with Autumn and talked to her for a while, being on that campus makes me wish I went to school there....I don't know it just seems much more.......Me. After that the Nintendo started screaming at me to play so I had to give in and kick everyones but in sand volleyball. Well I have a packed schedule tomorrow starting with 8:15 weight lifting so I really need to attempt to get some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: