Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am quickly losing track of the days I've thought that it was at least Thursday all day, I must be losing my mind. Classes went okay today, really boring though I stuggled to focus (big shocker I know). I went from 9-12 to three different classes but some how got put in a really low level math class my basketball coach teaches. I am pretty sure I learned the stuff they were teaching in about the sixth grade. She told me to talk to Coach Andrews and switch out because I wasn't supposed to be in there, needless to say I did that quickly and am now taking history of the 20th century, sounds interesting to me. We also had a softball meeting today it was pretty quick and painless we start tryouts for walk-on's tomorrow with the rest of us standing around, should be fun, haha. Then we played some catch, Kaylee drilled one of the girls trying out in the face, she has seam marks above her eyebrow it's lovely. Hit up the DQ again tonight with Kaylee this time it was a delicious as always. Can you believe gas has dropped to 2.75 here? It seems amazing but I remember when 2.75 was expensive and I'm not that old! Well I need to go shower because I smell but the Oke Doke I am eating is really not letting me go : )

Carrie Out

No comments: