Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today is officially my first day as a college student...lets just say it's been a long day! We spent all day packing and unpacking Mom and Dad think I have way too much stuff, but as of now I am completely unpacked and even have all my posters hung. Dinner was okay a little crazy and intimidating since I hardly know anyone but hopefully it will get better as I meet more people. I have a hall meeting at 8:00 so maybe I'll make some more friends : ). I am doing better as of now than most people expected though, I haven't even cried today, although I am feeling a little sick to my stomach I am going to blame that on food. I think I will get braver with each day but I am still going to miss all my friends back home a lot so hopefully we get to visit often. Well that's it for today I have to go to that meeting, but will try to write more tomorrow stay posted!

Carrie Out

3 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Hey, Carrie! Glad you hear you've arrived and are settling in. Don't feel too bad--I did cry my first day/night, but I ended up loving it ...so you're doing better than me already!

Here are a couple of websites for you--our blog, and 2 pages for Brian.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/brianrennie/

http://rememberedbyus.com/BrianRennie/index.asp?Page=1#LightACandle

http://jimandamyrennie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

heeeey queer :) ... hahahaha . so me and emily are definently going to come and vists :D hehe . she'll have a leg lentgh cast on buuuut meh it's all good :) . we will let you know when all that is going down .


much love.<3

Anonymous said...

You're going to enjoy school so much. Pretty soon your family will be begging you to come back home :) Enjoy these years while you can - the real world isn't near as fun!