Thursday, August 31, 2006

I can't believe that today marks exactly one year since I had shoulder surgery. I have come farther than expected but still have a long way to go. I can definately say I don't miss wearing that immobilizer thing and taking all that vicadin though. I was pretty busy today with sports and class. My Thursday biology lab is really confusing me my schedule says it lasts until 11 but every week I am out at 10 it makes me think I can't tell time right and I check every clock in the building every time to make sure I am right. Oh and I busted open my ring finger playing softball today it was weird the ball hit me in the finger but I caught it and threw it in and when I turned one of the other outfielders was like "what's hanging off your finger." I looked down and it was a chunk of skin and it was bleeding really nicely, but no worries the trainer stuck it right back together, still it's kinda starting to hurt. Nicole came to stay with Kristi tonight so once again I spent the evening at Kristi's instead of in my room full of my stuff, meh it's fun so I don't really care. I would really love to move though, I hear there are some singles openings in Heritage, Kristi says I can't though, we'll see. I need to go read something for class so I gotta go.

Carrie Out

No comments: