Monday, August 28, 2006

I really enjoyed my weekend at home. I went to watch Brent play football Friday night, he did really well, then I sat through the varsity game which was a massacre. Actually I didn't watch the game at all I sat and talked to Matt and Ryan which I miss doing everyday, we had a lot to catch up on after only one week. Saturday we went to Peoria with Grandma it was fun but rainy and Sunday was spent at church and buying games for my new Nintendo. Okay so the Nintendo is amazing and I play it all the time, my room is quite the hangout now, nothing like a good video game. We came back at about 8:30 last night, well nine if you count the ice cream stop, Darci, Brent, and Mom came to help move more stuff in and see my room. My roomate didn't come back last night and I really enjoyed having a night to myself...needless to say she is back now, but I am surviving. It has poured all day here, it was like a monsoon at practice, our clothes looked like we had just jumped out of the washing machine but was actually kinda fun. After that my day has been pretty blah and laid back, but wet, really really wet. I lost my umbrella and am going to have to send a search team out for it soon before I drown.

Carrie Out

No comments: