Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I had a good day today it went by a lot faster than the others. I met some new friends today two of them play on the softball team. I can see one, Kristi, getting along really well with me she loves the packers, art, will ferell, little kids, and goes to church a lot. I am glad I met her, we all met for lunch and dinner and spent the afternoon playing catch and talking out at the softball fields. We also watched Kicking and Screaming in Kristi's room tonight, I know I actually had something to do it was crazy! Sara came to see me tonight she visited my room and brought me some good snacks then we hit up the local DQ and I took her on a tour of our huge campus she just left at about 10:45 and we were laughing because at home that is way past my weeknight curfew : ) It was nice to see her I miss all my friends at home and it's only been three days. Went to dinner with Alyssa and Ryker last night and I really enjoyed it, it got me off campus and eased my homesickness a lot, I am very grateful to have them in my life. Oh and Kel sent me some Oke Doke up with them, it is only the greatest snack ever, and I am loving it thanks Kelsi! Tomorrow I start classes 9-12 here's to hoping all goes well and I don't get lost!

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Past your curfew your so funny.
Glad you are settling in I knew you would. Keep it up !!!!

Mom