Friday, September 01, 2006

Unique New York, Unique New York. Okay so I just got done watching Anchorman and it was spectacular, Kristi, Buse, and I had a party. We are pretty much the only one's here four people are in my whole dorm...they're softball players as well. As you can tell the place is hopping, I don't really care we had fun tonight by ourselves. Amber came and took me to lunch today, it was a good time, like always, time spent with me is always awesome :) Then I went back to their house to see "Dad" cause he loves me and missed me so much. I know seeing my face made his whole week, haha. But in all truth it was nice to see them and catch up since I pretty much lived at their house all summer. Also caught Brent's football game tonight they won, he almost played good : ) just kidding he is the best player on his team by far, but I can't admit that freely because we're related. We have a tournament at SIU Edwardsville tomorrow and we leave at like ten in the morning, then right when I get back I have to hurry to get to my cousins wedding reception. Sadly enough I always enjoy my cousins weddings they give me a chance to see my family which I usually only see on holidays, that's too much crazy on too few days, the wedding help spread it out : ) Stay Classy San Deigo

Carrie Out

No comments: