Sunday, September 24, 2006

Won both our games today by a lot. The weather held up suprisingly well and it was a good day. Mom, Dad, and Grandma came to the games so that was nice. Justin was supposed to but had to do a radio show or something. After the game we went to Abby, one of our pitchers, house where her parents had grilled out for us and made us dinner. It was a lot of fun and enjoyable to eat at a house instead of at a restuarant or the nasty cafeteria. My arm has been pretty sore lately, especially tonight, but I have been icing as much as possible. Kinda worn out from being outside all day so just showered and watch Finding Nemo in Kristi's room. Good thing I thought ahead and finished all my homework last night there is no way I could focus on it tonight. I have to start my workstudy tomorrow at 1:00 right now we are just working on painting the backside of the fence green, shouldn't be too hard, I hope the weather is nice. Well I have basketball at 7:3o in the morning and seeing as I am dragging I need as much sleep as I can attempt to get, what?

Carrie Out

No comments: