Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Me=TIRED!! I have been going straight since eight this morning and I just got back to my room, it has been a busy, wearing day. I had two basketball practices, which suck up a lot of energy, classes, library hours, weights, work program, everything crammed into one day. Painting was fun again it is just me and a bunch of sophmores, but we have a good time, and get nice and messy. Green really is a lovely color on skin. Tomorrow I slow down a little but not too much and I have an entire history paper to write, at least this time, I already have all the info and the bibliography, so I just have to write it. By the way I am eating Goldfish and they are D-E-Lightful, mmmm Cheese. Now I have moved onto Cheetos, I know not good, but I think I get enough exercise to escape the freshman fifteen. Okay random information time: Justin cut his hair into a mowhawk and sent me a picture, let me just say it is NOT attractive. He seems to think it is cool though, this I would expect from Kale, not GQ Justin. Oh well he can look retarded all he wants at Monmouth, but if he comes home he is wearing a hat : )

Carrie Out

No comments: