Thursday, September 21, 2006

Alright here goes the recap of important things of the day: Weights went fine, and I didn't have to run for basketball again today since we had a game. Class was okay, boring but oh well, I got through the day. I was pretty hopped up on cold medicine and sugar all day so I was bouncing off the walls, I am about to hit crashpoint. The games tonight were good, okay I guess the game was good. We sucked our first game, but I really didn't care I was just excited to see Kelsey and that was fun. The second game went a lot smoother and we won so that was helpful. I hit really well two doubles and a single, one double hit the top of the fence in center field which is 18 feet deeper than right or left, too bad I didn't pull it. I did through my arm out though, it feels a little better, I threw the ball home and it just went dead, fun times. The other exciting thing was that a lot of people that I miss came to the game, Michelle and Nick, Sara, the Finchums, Norma and Sarah, okay so a bunch of really awesome people, let's leave it at that. I also had a juke fest with Che on the field, lets just say I got some mean rythm, it was really funny. Then I went to Bonanza with the Finchums, and we met Kelsey there, it was spectacular, I miss them a whole lot and it was nice to catch up. Okay so this is unecessary information but I really have to pee so I must be off.

Carrie Out

No comments: