Wednesday, September 20, 2006

  • Bad things that have happend to me today: I couldn't sleep last night because I coughed all morning. I had to get up early and lift weights. I am still sick. I had to leave class once because I was coughing so much.
  • Good things that have happend to me today: I lifted weights this morning and wasn't sore. I ate Go-Gurt and Lucky Charms for breakfast...mmm. My teacher thought my descriptive paper was really good. I got 140% on my Biology class. I am getting a 103% in Biology. I improved in individuals today. I was able to take a nice hour nap before softball practice. The weather outside was beautiful this afternoon. Softball didn't get over until 4:30 and was a lot of fun. I missed all of the basketball running because softball was long, this was amazing. We had steak, real steak, for dinner, it was sooo good, we also had an awesome potato bar. I got a solid hour of library time in tonight, only one more for the week. I finished all my homework and got my notes together for my Psychology test tomorrow. I got to go to Wal-mart. I went to LCC for church. The worship was awesome and I got to see Autumn. We brought a friend, Brittany, with us. I saw Chelsea Jones, who I haven't seen since CIY and that was nice. And we play Kelsey TOMORROW, I am very excited : )

Carrie Out

No comments: