Tuesday, September 05, 2006

At the moment I am freezing cold, my room feels like I am at Greg & Denise's otherwise know as the arctic, cold butt cold. Today wasn't too eventful, I did run to class this morning because I thought I was late. First off I forgot what room it was in so luckily I saw Cody running and followed him well when we got there we still had ten minutes before class, apparently my watch is fast. No worries I reset it. I have actually spent two hours in the library today so I am half way done. The funny thing is I did no studying whatsoever I read the Pantagraph and played on the computer. I am going to play off the paper reading as research for my comtemporary history class, I know I am clever. But seriously the library is sooo boring and even though I have a paper due Friday for Honor's Comp. I can't sit in there and write it, I get way to distracted. Softball practice was cancelled today, oh well my shoulder's a little sore, so instead I went to basketball, a half an hour of push ups' sit up's, leg lift's, and wall sit's basically anything that makes your abs burn and legs shake. Good times let me tell you. Then we went to the Rec and played ball for about a hour or so, it got a little tiring, so we came back for dinner and a shower. This was followed by a nightly walk, some hanging out in the library, and some Bug's Bunny's Birthday Bash on Nintendo. I got mad because I can't seem to beat Yosimite Sam and quit, I am sure I will battle him out again tomorrow. Well I am pretty sure my fingers now have frost bite so I need to go before they turn into ice cubes and fall off, the air conditioner must be turned down if I want to survive the night!

Carrie Out

No comments: