Sunday, September 17, 2006

So about how I have an awesome cold and I'm not loving it. I have basketball at 7:30 tomorrow morning, I think it just might kill me. This weekend was fun, besides softball today, we sucked, and it rained. Not ordinary rain though, freezing cold rain right through our mesh jerseys...now that's comfortable. Spent Friday night at Frantz's with Alex, Kale, and my Nintendo, with a little Monicals thrown in the middle. Mmmm Monicals. Saturday I went and watched Dani play, they lost but played well and then went to the old Dairy Barn end of the year bash. I got a bag of sweet stuff and 12 dollars just for going so I am not complaining. Ate with the Famila tonight at Bonanza, good times, let's just say their food is about 100 times better than what I eat here. Mom bought me a box of Lucky Charms though so that should get me through the week. Went to Jay and Ambers tonight for awhile it was an enjoyable evening had by all, just like usuall : ) I know they miss me like crazy when I am not around so I have to go visit so Jay stops crying himself to sleep, haha you know you love me. They did hook me up with some stellar cold medicine and a bunch of candy though so I guess they are amazing, but they know that. Well I must be off this night time stuff is making me drowsy...hopefully I can sleep through the night that would be a rariety.

Carrie Out

No comments: