Monday, September 25, 2006

I am writing this in Kristi's room for some odd reason the internet does not work upstairs in my room, hopefully it's back up by tomorrow. Today went by quickly, started the day off with 7:30 basketball, hurray for 20 minute runs. Then I went to class all day which was boring. We are watching the Breakfast Club in Honors English for a paper, I personally do not think the movie is good. The whole plot is pretty blah, but what can you do. After lunch and a quick half hour of Nintendo I had to go to work. We were out there painting for a solid two hours, but it was fun. By the end we were in a paint fight, I closely resemble as I like to call it the Jolly Green Giant, the other girls said Shrek, take your pick. This was all Cherie's doing she took it upon herself to paint me green, no worries she picked up some color herself. Coach thinks we will still have six more hours of painting to get the fence finished, oh well that's money for me. After supper I decided to take a walk...by myself...don't worry it was daylight, I had my phone, and I was right by or on campus. But yeah I enjoyed it. Then I spent the rest of the night watching CBS, because Monday Nights rule, especially CSI. Here's a random story people in my dorm now call me captain because I did a dumb dance for the dance coach and she said I made captain. She wants me to do it at tryouts, just to freak the real dancers out, should be fun.

Carrie Out

No comments: