Saturday, September 23, 2006

Weekends here are so boring, but busy, I know it's sort of an oxymoron. Well they are busy because of softball, we played in Spoonriver today and won both games. I went 3-5 with three RBI, but who really cares. I also played around the field today with bouts at third, second, and left field, I make the rounds. It was a long afternoon, the games seemed to take forever. After they were over Coach took us to Monicals for dinner, I love Monicals so it was really good. It was fun to hang out with my teamates also, although we are a little out of control. We didn't get back to Licoln until around 7:30 so it was a long day. I had to finish a history test when we got back, five pages of essay questions, fun fun. Okay so I have this issue I went to bed last night around 12:30 because I was tired well I had been asleep for about an hour or so and then my roomate came up. I woke up because she had been brought up by two other girls because she was drunk. This bothers me, not only because it was the night before a game, but because it is stupid. I really don't want to live with her anymore and if it happens again I am going to talk to the RA, because then I have a better reason for wanting her to leave. I honestly don't care what she does or if she drinks, but I have a lot more going on than she does and don't need the distractions and lack of sleep. Especially when basketball kicks back in and I have morning practices, classes, games, homework, whatever, I don't know it just frustrates me.

Carrie Out

No comments: