Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I usually love fall but have come to the conclusion that at a school without football the season is just not necessary. All it does is causes me to be cold when I walk to class and makes me fell sicker (not a word I know). But really fall should not be experienced on a nonfootball campus, it's pretty sure, but it's generall purpose is null and void. We practiced outside for softball today, let's just say it really didn't help my cough, but oh well, we didn't really do too much work. Basketball on the other had was work as always, today we didn't do 20 minute runs, but a solid 45 minutes of full court sprints and lines with a 2 minute break in the middle. Talk about a good time : ) We had an on campus youth group thing tonight called G.R.O.W. I really enjoyed it and it was easier for me to go to because it's just across campus. The only bad part was I had to leave twice because I started coughing really bad, I think the other kids think I am diseased oh well. Okay so I have to lift, go to individuals, and go to basketball, and softball practice tomorrow so I better go attempt to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: