Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I just got back from church at the Christian College across town and the service was really good. It's put on by the students for the students, I enjoyed it a lot, one thing I have been missing here at school is my youth group, and this looks to be a good filler for this void. The speaker tonight did a great job, he is one of the professors at the school, and did a sermon on the jealousy of God it was interesting. I ran into Chris while I was there he is leaving for Michigan tonight to go out and be a soccer grass fairy, but he did give me his caf card so I could get some free snacks, too bad I didn't use it because serivice got out late. Oh well he had a nice thought, so I'll give it too him. Encouraging news that really pertains to no one who reads this but I thought was good, Ryan and Carrie Komnicks baby Brantson had open heart surgery this week and Mom called and said it went well and he is doing really good. This is relieving news, his parents and pretty everyone at church and who new them were really worried, but it's great to hear all went well. On a completely different note I have become quite th professional library goer this week, two days and I already have three hours, today I even did my homework....after reading the paper of course : ) Well I have to lift tomorrow morning so I better go try to get some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: