Monday, September 04, 2006

This weekend was really busy, but also a lot of fun. Saturday we kicked off our fall softball season by splitting two games at Edwardsville, we rode the oldest trashiest bus there and we though we were all gonna catch some disease from it, but as of now I am healthy : ) Then I hurried back to Joel and Sara's wedding reception, it was a lot of fun to see my family and just hang out, they are pretty hillarious. Plus my cousins picked me out more than one in the scary wedding boyfriend department, I am set for life, they were some hotties. By the way I made it all the way back all by myself and only got off track once (which I flawlessly recovered from), my family was proud, but Josh says next time I get lost not to let anyone know. I'll work on that but everyone knows I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. Oh so about how I have an infatuation with eye patches the whole night at the reception I kept making fun of my cousin Keith for having one when he was little, and I have come to the conclusion that I am wearing one for Thanksgiving just to give him a hard time. He and his wife Ashleigh are expecting so I decided I will also buy one for their baby also, the kid has a bright future :) It's okay I can make fun of my family because I love them and they all realize they are a little off not that I am not. Sunday I played two more softball games we won them both and then went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa which was good. And today all I did was buy a new Nintendo and some more games to feed my addiction. Kelsey came by tonight which was fantastic, she got here courtesy of a sweet map Jay drew for her (you should definately become a professional cartographer "Dad"), we played some Nintendo and just chilled, it was a swell time. Tomorrow library hours start it should be a good time, I have to have five a week, here's to hoping I make it.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the wedding--even if you did make fun of me. Love you anyway. I do think the eye patch for the baby is a cute idea. They hope to find out tomorrow what the sex of the baby is--do you want to know???
Have a great week.
Aunt Kathy