Monday, September 18, 2006

I just went to my drawer to get some Nyquil to take and something had spilled all over in there. Turns out it was laundry spray, the top had somehow come unscrewed and it leaked. That is the third mess I have had to clean up today the second in just that drawer. One was the Nyquil spilling the other was my candle on my candle warmer exploded at some point in time. The bottom half of the glass broke into pieces and there was wax everywhere. I still don't think I 've cleaned it all up yet. So basketball this morning, yeah that was a good time. Nothing like waking up to a good morning two mile jog, that starts the day off right especially when I can hardly breath. No worries though I made it through with just a little coughing and wheezing. Also got a lot of homework done today didn't really feel like leaving the room much so I got as much done as possible and watched a lot of TV. CSI Miami started tonight I love that show and it was spectacular. Kelsey and Jessie called tonight I haven't seen them in awhile they seem to be doing good we play Kelsey's team on Thursday, should make for an interesting night. Okay so the taste of the Nyquil is chilling in mouth and it is disgusting so I really need to go brush my teeth.

Carrie Out

No comments: