Monday, September 11, 2006

I think it's storming outside. I hate storms so I am not going to get up and look out the window, I'm just gonna leave it at, I think. Good enough for me. I am tired, well not really but a little. I had this crazy good idea to run on the treadmill today to help for basketball since the gym has been closed. Up to today I didn't even know we had a treadmill, all those treasure hunts this summer helped a lot on my journey. Well back to the running I had this idea that since we have to do a twenty minute run sometime this week that I would run for fifteen minutes just to see if I could. Those treadmill's are addicting I was running and couldn't stop, I was dripping with sweat, the weight room was four hundred degrees, but I still wouldn't stop. I ended up running for 25 minutes and walking 5, at the time I felt good, tired but good. That all stopped once I stepped off. Who knew going for that long made your body all crazy, it's like getting off a trampoline and jumping, just weird. Okay so now I am kinda sore and my body worn out, oh well it will fade...hopefully since I have softball and basketball practice tomorrow. By the way I played Super Mario Bros. 3 for a solid two hours today with my friends and it was amazing...no worries Mom I spent an hour and fifteen minutes in the library first, I am just a spectacular person like that: )I have become re-addicted to Harry Potter so I really must go read, I know I am a loser, deal with it.

Carrie Out

No comments: