Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We have possessed air conditioners in our dorm they turn on and off every five seconds. It gets rather annoying, I guess they are on an automatic turnoff if it gets to a certain temperature outside. Since it has been cool here all week it's like someone keeps flipping a power switch on and off and I can't take it anymore, it must be turned off. My body is killing me, I think I am getting sick, apart from muscle soreness from working out. We ran twenty minutes for basketball today and I made it, it wasn't fun, but I didn't even really struggle, I suprised myself. I have been getting frustrated though, some of the girls on the team are from the inner city and are used to the run and gun style of play. To put it lightly, they don't pass, no matter who no matter where, they are gonna shoot, regardless of if they have a good shot. Coach says it won't be like that in season she has already yelled at them a few times, but I don't see them as the type of players who will listen anyways, oh well season hasn't even started and it's just a couple of the girls. Other than that I have enjoyed playing here. Softball was cancelled today since it rained all day long and was freezing cold which is good but means that tomorrow I have weights in the morning, class all afternoon, basketball individuals, softball practice, and then basketball practice. I will be a loooong day, especially since I am a little under the weather so I better go get some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: