Thursday, September 14, 2006

Unecessary Information: I frequently bust into random dance moves whenever I feel like it. I am not good and realize this but it just doesn't stop me. Softball practice is always a good time for a little "jukefest" or what I like to call dance party. My teamates are so jealous of my groove, they act like I can't dance, it's sad actually. Also I love eyepatches, I own quite a few myself and like to wear them to places where they are not the usuall attire. Once more softball is a delightful place to sport your finest piece of black cloth to cover your eye, it is a nice little accessory for every outfit. And again everyone is extremely envious of how good I look "Hey everybody look how good I look," a little Will Ferrell for everyones enjoyment. The things I say are usually completely off the wall and out of no where much like this blog and I have reached the conclusion that, yes, contrary to popular belief, I am just not normal...not that I want to be. Average people are just too boring who wants to look, act, talk, and dress the same as everyone else. The answer to that not me. Now that I have enlightened you all on the life of Carrie you can all live a happier tomorrow, I know I am just that highly intriguing. P.S. I won't be here this weekend until Saturday so try not to miss my ramblings too much they shall return on Sunday!

Carrie Out

No comments: