Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Okay so I tried to post last night but my internet was down. I actually wrote a blog on Kristi's computer since her internet worked and but for some reason it wouldn't publish. Yesterday was pretty normal minus the fence painting experience, which was a lot of fun. We got into a huge fight and I was covered in green it was entertaining, no worries it came off. Exciting news: someone down the hall might be moving out and if she does my roomate might move into her room, which means I would be FREE! So fingers crossed and lots of praying I hope she does. Today was packed with stuff for me today. I got up early because I thought we had weights walked to the weightroom and then realized that we didn't have them, good start to my morning. Well then I had class all afternoon which pushed straight into a good hour of full court sprints, talk about fun. After that my softball team played the staff in a game, it was a blast and really fun to watch them play. Okay Greg this is for you to be totally jealous of: I played with Marcus Griffin and was joking around with him the whole time, I know you wish you were me. He is really nice and funny, but he sucks at softball : )Coach took us to Bonanza for supper which honestly I am really sick off because that is the only place I ever go, not for a while though, I am taking a break. Tried to get a library hour in after we got back but to no avail. Apparently the Librarian got mad at some kids in there and she closed it an hour early. I got a whole 30 minutes in, not helpful. Since my desires of studying, haha, were ruined Kaylee and I mourned with at good game of Sonic, it was spectacular. Then I went to a campus Bible study thingy for awhile. It was interesting, stepping out of my comfort zone, but I think it will be good. But I have weights tomorrow, for sure this time, so I gotta go.

Carrie Out

No comments: