Sunday, September 10, 2006

Been jampacked with softball games this weekend. We ended up splitting both series, although we should have won all four no problem. We have been playing lax though since it's fall ball, still we aren't too bad, especially compared to last years team. Got the nasty bus on Saturday but today we got a really nice one with lots of room and no diseases, at least that I know of. The place in Rochester we played at today did have an awesome slushie place at the fields so we all downed ourselves a couple of those, just what I need more sugar. We chased softball with video game night and lots of snacks, it was a good time. I think people thought we were drunk though because we were really hyper and laughing really loud in the parking lot, not to worry we were just high on Sonic. Cherie even came over to visit she thinks I am nuts and refers to me as Jim Carey or Adam Sandler, I told her I would prefer a girls name but whatever. Oh and this weird boy keeps talking to me here and keeps asking me to hang out, which I have yet to do, he's a little off, not that I'm all on but still. He thinks we are best friends I have never even purposely talked to him, but I guess that doesn't matter. I have to lift weights again in the morning my basketball schedule has really picked up this week, should be a good time of sweating. Well I need to go see if Chris is here yet he is coming to pick up his cafeteria card, would'nt want him to starve, well not really!

Carrie Out

No comments: