Friday, September 22, 2006

Welcome to Friday night and I am.....well tired. I know I really don't fit that college cliche of partying and drinking all the time, not even on the weekend, but honestly I don't care and I would rather not fit that mold. So I spent the day cleaning up my room, doing homework, hanging out with Nicole, playing Nintendo, and watching Friends, but I enjoyed it. Mom and Brent came down tonight to bring me warm clothes from home it has been cooling down quickly around here and well I was cold. Random interuption I am listening to Billy Joel right now, does that make me a dork, We didn't start the fire, it's a good song. Okay back to life we ate at Steak 'n' Shake, and I had a carmel apple shake, those things are awesome. Last year I had one after every football game with my friends, I miss that a lot. Other than that we just ran through some stores and picked some stuff up. I actually just got done putting away all my clean laudry which I didn't do again, thanks Mom. Also I had to clean some more, I don't know I just like order. I think I will spend the rest of the night watching Big Daddy and reading, exciting I know but it works, I am worn down from this cold and the lack of sleep it has caused me. Plus I have to play a double header tomorrow so hopefully those hyped up storms don't come through, or if they do it's before we leave.

Carrie Out

No comments: