Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Right now I am feeling really good even though I have been going all day long and have a cold. I am feeling good in a mindset then I guess. This is why. Firstly I got my health paper which is due tomorrow done in the hour time slot I had and finished my basketball hours by doing so. Then I got to relax for a little bit which has not been occuring too often this week, before Mom and Brent came. They brought me a fan to battle the possesed air conditioner. We went to Wal-mart and I got some things I had been needing for class. When we got back I tidied my room up which always makes me feel good for some odd reason. After that I went down to Kristi's room and had a really nice talk with her. A girl here who doesn't have many friends stopped by while we were in there and I talked to her and helped her out by exchanging change with her so she could do her laudry. She was really relieved and I felt good for helping her out, it even fulfills my Following journal activity for the week, do something nice for someone you don't really know. All night Kristi and I had been talking a lot about church so I brought her a few Christian books I had in my room. It was funny she had made a list at confrence last summer of books she wanted to read and I had two of the three of them. I also got a few in return and can't wait to read them, I am what my brothers refer to as a dork, but eh what can you do.

Carrie Out

No comments: