Thursday, September 07, 2006

Started the day off early with some weight lifting...my arm is killing me. It's fun let me tell you, then spent the whole day at class followed directly by softball practice. I wore gym shorts and a t-shirt all day and didn't even feel bad about it, I am such a slacker. Michelle and Nick came today since the boys had a home baseball game so I spent a few hours sitting out and catching up with them and Sara who also was there. I missed them so it was good to see them, I can't believe how big Nick is getting, it's amazing I know babies grow. After quick dinner and my last library hour Kristi and I went to Bloomington in search of a new catchers mit for her, we didn't find one and our only purchases were cd's and candy, such is the life of a college student. We watched a movie when we got back and then I spent the rest of the night down in the lobby talking to Gator since it is her night to be on duty, lots of random kids enter and exit our dorm and I have come to the conclusion that most reek of smoke and alcohol...mmmm that's nice, I'm sooo jealous : ) Tomorrow is Friday hurray too bad my weekend is packed with softball roadtrips, oh well it should be fun.

Carrie Out

No comments: