Monday, February 22, 2010

Carrie and Karen's Day of Fun

I woke up at 5:3o am. I hate morning work. Spent the morning lowering and raising basketball hoops and curtains, collecting towels, and talking to the old men. I have quite a fan club in the 65 year old and up age range they love an early talk session. I was starving at work but didn't have any more breakfast bars. Hope had to work at 8 so she graciously brought me some food. I was grateful. After work I decided to sleep because I was tired. Got up and met Karen and Christina for lunch. It was chicken patty for like the 15th time this month, yuck. After lunch I went to my room and put away a months worth of laundry and cleaned up my room. I finished up a few bits of homework left over from the morning. Then Karen called after her class and we meandered over to the girls house. She brought me a smoothie and we spent the next hour vegging on their couch watching the Olympics and this crazy weird documentary called "Jesus Camp," about Evangelists. I needed to buy breakfast food and she needed to get a gift for her boyfriends birthday so we eventually wandered out to the store. We came back and decided to work out since we didn't have practice. A nice 30 minutes on the bike then we met Christina and Sean for dinner. Dinner was gross as well we made up for it by eating a bag of popcorn while watching the Bachelor at the girls house. Kare and I decided we spend too much time together ha. Then it was off to Encounter. I hadn't been in 2 weeks so it was nice to be back.

Carrie Out

No comments: