Thursday, February 04, 2010

Eating Habits

Thursdays are both my least and most favorite days of the week. I hate them because I have class for 9 hours and a 2 hour practice thrown in there. I love them, well the evenings really about 10pm, because they signal the end of my school week. Started the day off with a little learning about reading and writing. It was exceptionally boring this morning and the fact that I was tired didn't help. I have come to the conclusion that we eat far too much in our first class of the day because when lunch time rolls around I am never hungry. This creates problems because by only eating a little at lunch I am starving about halfway through my second afternoon class so I eat. And then I'm not hungry at dinner but starving by the time my night class is over. Oh the dilema. Anywhosit, our afternoon class was a lot less boring. We illustrated concepts of integrating art as well as the goals of "best practice" teaching. We talked about some projects and artists. I had to give an impromptu 30 second commerical for Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light. I am still not sure why she had me do it but it was funny. Apparently next week we are having class in the dance studio, it is sure to be entertaining. I grabbed a quick lay down before practice, it was needed. Practice actually seemed to fly by today which was crazy. I got dinner from Tommy's which took forever longer than I expected and barely made it to class on time. Night class was out of control boring, I was really struggling with focusing. We got out early enough that I made it to Bible study though which was nice. Tonight we did John 10:1-18 and had some solid discussion.

Carrie Out

No comments: